Gut Started: Happy @ Home
Anxiety, stress and uncertainty got your gut in a knot?
Reaching for snacks more than ever before?
Bloating and erratic bowels adding to the frustration?
You can regain control!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Right now we are in a strange and uncertain time which for many is bring up feelings of anxiety and lack of control and when it comes to our gut health, well, it doesn't skip a beat, it knows what's up!
Our gut and brain are constantly communicating. In fact, stress and anxiety are one of the most common symptom triggers for those who suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. To compound this, in times of heightened stress and anxiety we often reach for comfort food and soothe our emotions, leading to even more bloating, digestive distress and generally feeling worse.
Now is the time to GUT STARTED. Gut Started was developed by IBS and Gut Dietitian Marika Day alongside psychologists and other health experts to help you reduce symptoms of digestive discomfort and emotional eating and develop better routines, habits and coping strategies at this challenging time.
IF YOU WANT TO:
- create healthy gut habits
- eat a diet that supports gut health
- overcome emotional eating
- improve your gut brain communication
- learn how to effectively manage symptoms like constipation, diarrhoea and bloating
- learn how to better manage stress and anxiety
- create new routines to support physical and mental wellbeing
GUT STARTED: HAPPY @ HOME is the solution.
Over $450 worth of value.
- All 60+ recipes use basic, simple and affordable ingredients that will cost you no more than $5 per serve for a main meal.
- Meditations to help manage feelings of overwhelm, physical symptoms of stress and anxiety as well as frustrations around gut flare ups.
- At home real-time yoga session. Yoga is an evidence based strategy to manage not only stress and anxiety but Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Our yoga instructor will take you through different yoga flows to help manage both gut symptoms, get you moving at home and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Educational Webinars with health experts. Hear from experts in psychology and nutrition to learn how to best manage symptoms of IBS, emotional eating and feelings of stress and uncertainty.
- Like-minded supportive community. There is nothing more comforting than knowing you are not alone. Our supportive online community will bring you closer to those who are facing the same challenges you are. Feel connected, uplifted, supported and inspired by those in similar situations.
- Evidence-Based, always! The strategies and information provided in this program is delivered by experts who pride themselves on evidence based approaches. We will deliver you strategies that have been proven to be effective in the research and will cut through the B.S. so that you feel confident and clear
ALL FOR ONLY $79.
MEET YOUR EXPERT TEAM
Marika Day, Founder Accredited Practicing Dietitian & Nutritionist.
With a Bachelor of Health Sciences (Nutrition) and Masters in Dietetics Studies, Marika has spent over 5 years working with hundreds of women and men in Australia and across the globe to help them manage their Irritable Bowel Syndrome and gut symptoms. Her approach is holistic, incorporating elements of mindfulness, movement and mental health into her nutrition practice. Marika delivers information that is not only based on solid scientific evidence but is practical in helping people manage their symptoms and allows them to gain control over their symptoms and diet.
Meghan Gray, Psychologist
With a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), University of Queensland, Meghan has a particular interest in eating disorders, trauma and anxiety concerns. She uses Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and mindfulness which focuses on enabling you to commit to action to improve and enrich your life. Meghan teaches psychological strategies to: effectively manage painful and uncomfortable emotions; disengage from unhelpful thoughts about self and others; and reaffirm your purpose/direction and create motivation through your values.
Sarah Piotrowski, Yoga & Meditation Teacher & Personal Trainer
Sarah began her yoga journey at age 18 after transitioning from the Australian Ballet School. She complete her first 200hr Teacher Training in 2012 in India and since then has also finished 350hr at Australian Yoga Academy. Sarah has worked in the fitness industry for over 10 years as both a yoga teacher and personal trainer to fuse the traditional practise of yoga with a strong focus on body weight training, alignment and improving mobility. Her passion to help others ensures her classes/sessions attend to all levels to help strengthen, restore, balance and energise.